Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which title or line from a SH song, describes you?

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4631

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
God Liddy, great question. Good conversation starter. I really love hearing more personal stuff from people like this related to Steve's music. God, so many good ones to pick. I don't know about describing me though.

I'm not cool, I have a boring life, I don't have kids, or a significant other...I mean the music always touches me, but I don't know about describing me...

I think one could be:

You're like the elemental child
My crazy dancer, sexy wild

Don't think the sexy fits but, the rest sure.

and also:

Shift around this one-song town
Like a sparrow with a broken wing -feeling blue!
Terrified to step outside, it's so easy
To make a suicide come true
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4639

• therebel
great ides liddy something fun for a change

ive allways loved and thought the lines from all men are hungry best describe me still trying to not grow up too fast but at 50 now ive given up lol

Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the lightI realized only children can live upon a timeless flightIt made me hungry for youth and it made me sad and made me laughTo think that as we live and learn we only follow god's path

how true how very true

ps can we pick a line for fellow boarders just for fun ive got a few foe prima donna pmsl
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4645

• newiejudy
"If there's no room for laughter - there's no room for me" from The Best Years of our Lives ... cos I love to laugh!!
Judy

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4649

• psychomenagerie
"It wasn't me who caused this awful grief,
I did it all in jest, this I must confess
Anything I did was for the best" :laugh:

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4650

• crazy horse
"JUST THROW ME OUT IF I GET OBSCENE" :laugh:

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4651

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
But that's the way you've always been.......isn't it ???
lol.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'