Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4790

• newiejudy
Thanks Jimbo - I am keeping an eye out for any shows etc that Steve may be on here in Oz ... but seeing as he is in Melbourne (way down in Victoria & I'm up here in NSW north of Sydney!) most of the shows I can get are aired from Sydney!! But, if I hear of anything I will surely let you know. The music show for tv he is going to be on (Rockwiz) is not shown live (at the moment they are still showing repeats) so whenever this is aired - thankfully nationwide, I will let you know.
Judy
xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4791

• jackpot1
good work, Jimbo - have you remember though that Aus and us are 9 hours apart??? Not ten, as we changed clocks last week. Expect you have, but thought I'd mention it - what time in Aus is Steve on air?
Jack

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4792

• newiejudy
He's on air from 4pn - 6pm local Aust time - we are back to normal time now as our daylight saving ended recently so it should be at 7am uk time.
Judy
xx

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4795

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
6.35 am just tuned in to southern fm,the guys on just now have just confirmed that steve will be on in the first hour of the bobby valentine show,that is 7-8am uk time.also said that steve is in a studio at the station RIGHT NOW recording a one hour set to be broadcast at a later date,hopefully they may give us a taster during the interview.!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4796

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
just changed their mind....steve now scheduled to be on from 5pm aus time thats 8.00am here....best tune in for all two hours to be on the safe side folks!!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4797

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I mentioned this on my comment to Steve's latest diary a couple of days ago and put it up on Steve's facebook account.
Can't understand why there's been no official announcement on this website :(
I noticed Bobby Valentine referred to the band as Steve Harley and The Cockney Rebels :dry:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.