Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RITZ cover song

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5493

• Nebojsa1975
o man , what a boring and childish repeated text i wrote
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5494

• joanna
No. Not at all .....you have told it as you feel it from the heart and that is such a good thing to do. Always a good thing. Well done . :) jo
Smile x

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5496

• stewart g
Nebojsa1975,Really love all your cover versions instrumentals or with vocals.I stand in awe of someone so young with so much talent..long may you continue to enthrall us all with your take on the music of Cockney Rebel! ;)
I'm with you re Milton and Jean Paul very serious look on that first album cover..and what a cover,every picture tells a story!!
and your story of your Mum's love of the music and your childhood memories was/is lovely,that's the power of music for you! :)
Keep the covers coming..we love em!! THANX.

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5498

• Mr Raffles
You obviously have a great love and passion for the music of early Cockney Rebel.I would love a time machine to take me back to 1973/1974 to witness the live concerts,the TV broadcasts and to watch a young Steve Harley with all his attitude taking on the world!! In the real world we have an older and more sedate Mr.Harley who still writes and performs to a very high standard. You and Roualt help us to escape to a time that we thought we'd lost forever.How can anyone criticise that???

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5499

• Nebojsa1975
Joanna : thank you
Mr.Raffles and Stewart : Exactly that, same thinking for both of you
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5501

• cheri
Very nice, Nebojsa1975! I always like to hear your interpretation of Steve's songs. :)

Cheri