Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RITZ cover song

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5502

• Gilly
I appreciate any Harley covers and this one is not even half bad.
You seem to be mistaken about my words. I didn't say them to put Nebojsa down, why should I? I wanted to give a suggestion how to sound even better.
To hear that you're good is very nice and flattering but it doesn't bring you forward, does it.
To hear some suggestions possibly might do.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5506

• Mr Raffles
Nebojsa,are you going to the Birmingham concert this November? I'm guessing that you're not living in England and it could be a bit of a journey?You never know, Steve might invite you onstage to help out on all those Human Menagerie/Psychomodo songs!

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5507

• Nebojsa1975
ha ha friend i blow of laughing.Thats what i thought.But no i cant come there i work and dont have money for that, and i didnt travel any out of my country in my life, and thats old guard of musician's there, im too young for them.i have my own look of view for Cockney's, and im staying with them as young musicians in that spirit.That show is for you oldies :), but i dont hide my wish for meeting Steve and to talk with him in four eyes about everything in the past that interesting me so much
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:RITZ cover song 12 years 3 months ago #5513

• Nebojsa1975
Cheri thanks
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.