Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gaining new fans

Re:Gaining new fans 12 years 3 months ago #5510

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I LOVE THIS. Totally beautiful. Nice job sharing the awesomeness with the world. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Gaining new fans 12 years 3 months ago #5512

• cheri
All anyone has to do is be introduced to Steve's music and they're fans! Steve, you could be a hit in the US, I've said it before. If you want to tour a large country, why pick Australia? Come to the US (particularly California)!! We would welcome you with open arms. I'll always love you and your music, and everyone I've turned on to your music loves you, too. But you're best live, so come on over!! The sooner the better. :D

Love, Cheri

Re:Gaining new fans 12 years 3 months ago #5515

• joanna
Psychomenagerie wrote:
Interesting incident occurred for me little while ago,

A brilliant story and doesnt it just give you that warm buzzy inside too....(well you know what I mean) :blush:
Smile x

Re:Gaining new fans 12 years 3 months ago #5518

• newiejudy
What a wonderful story - I hope that while I'm over there I will be lucky enough to have you as a taxi driver! And, please Steve, do come to Australia (you can go to America too if you like) but don't forget us loyal Aussie fans who have waited so long to see you perform live. Some of us couldn't wait any longer & are coming over there in November!!
Judy
xxx

Re:Gaining new fans 12 years 3 months ago #5521

• Pandorah
joanna wrote:
Psychomenagerie wrote:
Interesting incident occurred for me little while ago,

A brilliant story and doesnt it just give you that warm buzzy inside too....(well you know what I mean) :blush:

yes :) l know what you mean, brilliant read.

Re:Gaining new fans 12 years 3 months ago #5548

• psychomenagerie
Further to that incident, whilst out today had a couple of complimentary comments about the music in the car, but 1 customer, about mid 20's asked "Wots the chune were listning to" perhaps by my spelling of his words you might get an image of said customer, I asked if he liked it (song playing at the time was Ritz) "S'alright" he replied and then asked "got galaxy fm in 'ere" my initial thought was to screech to a halt, rip his arms off and batter him to death with the soggy ends, but thought better of this as I could lose my licence for such actions, instead I politely informed him I'd rather have my teeth pulled out without anaesthetic than listen to that drivel, needless to say the journey proceeded rather quietly, galaxy fm for CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!!ah well, each to their own.