Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: i appologise

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5611

• Nebojsa1975
This how it happens with previous gruops iw listened but i guess with cockneys and Steve dont gonna be like that (cry).
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5612

• Nebojsa1975
(very crying now)
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5613

• newiejudy
So sorry to read about your situation. I know that alcohol helps to deaden the pain sometimes, but we all know it is not the answer. I hope you are feeling much better soon & decide what is the best option for you. Maybe this boss is not as bad as you think (he might have been having a bad day, as we all can at times) so perhaps you should go to the store & see what happens. Know that you have many friends here on the forum who are thinking of you & want you to be happy once again.'
Judy
xxx

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5614

• Nebojsa1975
what emotions , but i cant hide that

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5615

• Nebojsa1975
no im gonna not be on job toady in the mornning cause i dont wanna i dont feel free

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5616

• Nebojsa1975
Thank Judy but im not gonna go (cry)