Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dvd with the 5 cd box set

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5703

• Cocnerebel
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/9rTwzqVnKXo?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/9rTwzqVnKXo?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5704

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Cocnerebel wrote:
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/9rTwzqVnKXo?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/9rTwzqVnKXo?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think he meant ........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Swoon!!! :kiss:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5707

• RachelPAtoSH
Greetings.
Steve remembers Mick Rock was the director of the Black Or White video. It was filmed in Studio 3 at Abbey Road. Yvonne Keeley made the hoodie Steve is wearing. He would have been miming in snyc, of course, although at times on this it looks as though mouth and recording are way out of sync! Roualt58 has some great contacts, or magical research skills! We'd be very happy to have more of the obscure films and radio performances he has unearthed uploaded to the website. Roualt58 - anytime!
Rachel

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5708

• RachelPAtoSH
Don't know how that happened - didn't mean to repeat the link!

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5710

• Cocnerebel
Very clever Stella.

But if you click on either of the purple lines in my previous posting the "you tube" clip comes up full screen.

So what exactly is your point? :blink:

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5712

• jackpot1
I guess Stella was just being a female fan and wanted the picture on screen: "swoon"....my wife concurs!!