Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dvd with the 5 cd box set

Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5697

• stewart g
Any chance that the DVD could include...
The Promo video's to Black Or White and Freedom's Prisoner?
Maybe not FP as it's after the date of the CD releases but Black Or White would be very nice as very few of us have seen this in full and Supersonic decided to wipe the show that included it with SH singing live !! :(
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5698

• Mr Raffles
Don't remember much about the video for Freedoms Prisoner.I have seen it but need reminding what it's all about! Roualt has the Black or White promo but has only given us a little segment so far on his channel. Would still love to see an official DVD compilation release that takes in all of Steve's work from 1974 to present day.It would be a nightmare for him to put together but what an amazing prospect!

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5699

• Mr Raffles
Just read Steve's diary entry....i questioned earlier whether the 5 CD package was value for money. If Between the Lines and the TOTP's appearances are added as a bonus DVD i WILL be buying it!! Great news,it's about time these items 'officially' found themselves onto DVD especially the 1975 Between the Lines concert film.

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5700

• stewart g
Mr Raffles,I've never seen the video to Freedom's prisoner I believe it was shown on Swop Shop in 1979?
The segment on Youtube from Roualt of the video to Black Or White is excellent,would be great to see it all. :)

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5701

• jollyroger
Stewart, can you direct us to the Black Or White vid?
I have scrolled YouTube for two hours without success. Any help will be much appreciated. Never seen it before. Reg

Re:Dvd with the 5 cd box set 12 years 2 months ago #5702

• stewart g
Reg,
I'm sure Stella will work here magic and before you can say " Cockney Rebel" she will post the video on this thread....
Sorry No idea how to do it!!! :blush:
in the meantime...
if you go on to youtube search roualt58 he has around 108 related videos ( all good stuff !!)..amongst them on page 4 of his listings can be found...
cockney rebel-blackorwhitepromo and there it is 1.37 worth..
looks great.....
Hope this helps!! :)