Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham tickets on Ebay

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6058

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
perhaps I was a tad hasty with my post,if you really are a genuine fan then my apologies,but i have been stitched up by touts many times,mainly for footie tickets. my two sons bought tickets(from e-bay) to see Muse in Dublin a few years ago,paid way over the odds,over twice face value in fact.(The seller cleverly arranged to meet them in a pub in Sheffield to do the deal). I travelled with them to Dublin for a couple of days,the lads went off to the concert,and found out they were very good forgeries,both my lads basically lost close to two hundred quid each inc. the flights,so yes I do have a problem with ticket touts.
The idea of a straight sale to first come first served would be better than an 8 day auction.That would cover your costs without a profit being made.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6059

• GedKen
Cool, good news for Jack if he is still looking for a pair of tickets. Hopefully he picks this up before the ebay sale closes. :unsure:

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6060

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
There's a bid on them. With their scarcity taken into account they're worth more than face value now. They're in my "Watch" list. Interesting. :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6061

• maximus
rebelfreak1 wrote:
perhaps I was a tad hasty with my post,if you really are a genuine fan then my apologies,but i have been stitched up by touts many times,mainly for footie tickets. my two sons bought tickets(from e-bay) to see Muse in Dublin a few years ago,paid way over the odds,over twice face value in fact.(The seller cleverly arranged to meet them in a pub in Sheffield to do the deal). I travelled with them to Dublin for a couple of days,the lads went off to the concert,and found out they were very good forgeries,both my lads basically lost close to two hundred quid each inc. the flights,so yes I do have a problem with ticket touts.
The idea of a straight sale to first come first served would be better than an 8 day auction.That would cover your costs without a profit being made.

How hypocritical of you, abusing me when you thought I was a tout but your happy to deal with touts when it suits you.
Your problems are your own making and to be honest, with your track record regarding tickets I really don't think you should be offering advice.
My advice to you mate is don't deal with tout's, people like you keep them going and.....ram your apology where the sun don't shine.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6066

• cheri
Maximus, I am offended by your post. Jimbo is a very dedicated fan and is responsible for all of us to gather in Birmingham for get-togethers before and after the concert. Please keep your language unoffensive. Personally, I have a lot of affection for the man and I would appreciate it if you would give him the respect he deserves. Thank you.

Cheri

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6067

• maximus
cheri wrote:
Maximus, I am offended by your post. Jimbo is a very dedicated fan and is responsible for all of us to gather in Birmingham for get-togethers before and after the concert. Please keep your language unoffensive. Personally, I have a lot of affection for the man and I would appreciate it if you would give him the respect he deserves. Thank you.

Cheri

Cheri
I consider myself a dedicated fan and have been for along long time.
I have no desire to offend you or anyone else except the man who called me a dickhead, ( I see no post asking him to keep his language unoffensive). I was the victim of a cowardly verbal attack by someone I don't know, who apparently has a grievance with ticket touts and I replied to his post.
Your affections and opinions are your own I stand by mine.

Jim