Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham tickets on Ebay

Re: Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6049

• maximus
Not a tout arsehole genuine fan who was looking to cover the ticket price and booking fees . I didn't think they would go for any more than £100 but I have been offered £125 privately through e-bay but have declined as I am in a bit of a quandary about what to do.
I went to my first Steve harley concert when in 1976 in Edinburgh and I honestly don't know how many i've been to since but I reckon its well over 20.
P.S. i'll be at the glasgow concert in December if you would like to call me a dickhead to my face.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6050

• RachelPAtoSH
Maximus - I feel quite certain there are many fans who read this website who would be very willing to pay your costs etc. for the tickets. Face Value plus postage etc.
But it is also your right to get the best offer you can via eBay. Sorry you can't get to the show after all.
You are welcome to put them on-sale here, maybe under a FORUM entry?
Can't compile a special "for sale" box, myself, and our webmaster is on holiday.
Please keep the language non-offensive, guys!
Thanks, RACHEL

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6051

• maximus
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Maximus - I feel quite certain there are many fans who read this website who would be very willing to pay your costs etc. for the tickets. Face Value plus postage etc.
But it is also your right to get the best offer you can via eBay. Sorry you can't get to the show after all.
You are welcome to put them on-sale here, maybe under a FORUM entry?
Can't compile a special "for sale" box, myself, and our webmaster is on holiday.
Please keep the language non-offensive, guys!
Thanks, RACHEL

Hi Rachel
I really didn't think these tickets would cause the furore they have.
I thought £100 was fair to cover the tickets, and fees including ebay.

I have sent Stella a message with hopefully an outcome whereby everone will be happy, but they will still go to the highest bidder.
Sorry about the language but I was upset that this idiot rebelfreak who I haven't even met before pre judged me as He did.

Jim

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6052

• RachelPAtoSH
Highest bidder, will, of course, be a true SH fan, too.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6053

• Mr Raffles
Putting ethics to one side....won't Steve be somewhat flattered by talk of black market tickets as a result of a sell out concert? Hey,this could be 1974/1975 all over again!!

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 weeks ago #6055

• jollyroger
I agree with Mr Raffles, in that Steve's rep will come to no harm if his publicist gets a story out that tickets are at a premium. It's rare for any £42.50 a seat show to sell out seven months in advance. Maximus can't get there, so needs his money back. Fair play to him, and there will be others, you can bet on it! Game on.....and by the night before the show, I foresee a pair of stalls seats hitting the £500 mark.