Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham tickets on Ebay

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6077

• Michael Carraway
I agree with Tony. Put them back on sale to the general world.
I got the impression Rachel (maybe after talking to SH??) didn't mind one bit. I don't think, on reflection, e3ven Jim cares, now he knows you're genuine.
It's not really anyone's business, Maximus (Jim also?)- I for opne will be intrigued to see what they fetch. I was on the official Facebook earlier, and there's no mention of this sale yet. Get the best price you can!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6082

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Maximus/Jim. Put them back up for sale. I think a lot of us are intrigued to see how much they'll go for.

I'm also watching one of Jesus Christ's crucifixion nails which has a buy it now price of $2,450. It comes complete with a certificate of authenticity. I think I'd have sold it auction style. The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sent
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6083

• jackpot1
"Sell! Sell" Sell"! and good luck to yer.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6086

• GedKen
It may be an unfortunate misunderstanding really. (Ahem)in truth, Maximus, I had one or two such misunderstandings when I first joined up recently.

I really feel sorry for you in that you have the tickets but you can't get to the evening itself. How many times will any of us have this opportunity? (Still think a London run would be nice, so to speak)

Buddy if you can't make it, sell them for what you can get, I'm sure whoever gets them will be made up.

If it really troubles you to 'profit' from such a sale, maybe you could consider giving a donation of a share of the profits with the charity that Steve supports - MAG? That might be a win-win situation?

Just an idea.

Fingers crossed you get another chance to catch such a unique performance another time.

Cheers.

(I know, I know, it's way past bedtime).

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6088

• kevlad
Hi Maximus. Don't bother with ebay mate, i'll have them. Let me know how you want paying. They'll be going to a good home :cheer:

07837 944234

All the best to you.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6094

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Whoa Maximus. Big Dilemma for you now! General opinion seems to be sell them for the best price you can get - put any profit down to payment for the hassle this has caused you. So often, things in print sound worse than the spirit in which they were meant. Expressions of irony/humour get lost somehow. I'm hoping that this has been the case and you and Jimbo can at least metaphorically shake hands and move on and that the general 'debate' won't cause you any more hurt.

Good luck with the ticket sale - whatever you decide. Your tickets, your choice.

Jean