Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham tickets on Ebay

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6096

• Jack
I cannot believe I have missed the opportunity to purchase two tickets for the Birmingham concert. Maximus, I believe you are from Glasgow as I am. Would you consider sending to a fellow Glaswegian and I could meet you with the cash required. I know this is a rather desperate plea ie the Glaswegian connection but needs must. I am desperate to hear Ritz, Cavaliers and the like, hence the plea.

Jack
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6097

• Jack
I meant to say 'sell' to a Glaswegian rather than 'send'.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6098

• GedKen
Hi Jack,

good luck with this chance.

If you don't succeed though, is there a phone number you can put up here that you can be contacted on if any other forum members has to let a few tickets go (or sees some for sale)?

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6101

• Jack
Hi Gedken

I can be contacted on 077695 77879 and would forever be in someone's debt if I was to succeed in obtaining two tickets for what will be a classic concert. Thank you for the suggestion.

Jack

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6104

• maximus
OK here we go again. I've had a lot of emails making offers for the tickets,(One quite subsantial)and all seem to be genuine Steve Harley fans but I feel it would be unfair to pick one. I could easily have taken the highest price but feel that would also have been unfair......so I'm going to put them back on ebay and anyone with an interest can bid. I think this is the fairest way, there will be people that don't but I still think no matter what I'm the loser as I will miss this concert. :( :( :( (Next time I will put a bit more thought into the timing of babies being born).
good luck to all

Jim

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 2 weeks ago #6105

• robertotechno
Good luck. As someone said on this thread befire, the tickets will definitely go to a real fan - that's why they will bid. ROB