& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham tickets on Ebay

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 1 week ago #6114

• maximus
Jack wrote:
Hi Maximus

I have placed a bid for the two tickets. If I am successful, which I doubt, could I meet you if logistically that is possible to pay. If not I will either set up a paypal account or one of my friends has volunteerred to bid on my behalf.

For the record I also believe you are doing the right thing by putting them on e bay as only those really interested in Steve Harley, esp a concert featuring the first two albums will bid.

Jack

Cheers for that Bud.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 1 week ago #6115

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Bid's up to £122.02 at 10pm 9.9.12.

2 days and 12 hrs left. :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 1 week ago #6118

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Hi, everyone been away for a while - very long story - saw the tickets on sale today and am a little disappointed that possibly a true fan is selling two £42.50 face value tickets for at least £132.01 now.

If anybody finds between now and November that they have two tickets that they can't use or have spare I can find them a home here with me in Essex!

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 1 week ago #6119

• Stella Day
ffcforever wrote:
Hi, everyone been away for a while - very long story - saw the tickets on sale today and am a little disappointed that possibly a true fan is selling two £42.50 face value tickets for at least £132.01 now.

If anybody finds between now and November that they have two tickets that they can't use or have spare I can find them a home here with me in Essex!

To be fair the bidding started at £85 and anyone who was a regular on the Official website(ie. a true fan) had a chance to buy a pair of these at face value when they came on sale months ago. I don't see any problem in making a profit on them now he can't use them.
Many of us have made profits on ebay sales haven't we? I know I have.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 1 week ago #6120

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Hi Stella wasn't meant to be having a go! I am Jonathan who you met with Cheri and Kathy at the o2 Indigo just before Christmas. I have been off the board for some time for personal reasons and have only just started back on the forum, I have only just started to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I hope you are ok and that your other half is as well.Stella Day wrote:
ffcforever wrote:

To be fair the bidding started at £85 and anyone who was a regular on the Official website(ie. a true fan) had a chance to buy a pair of these at face value when they came on sale months ago. I don't see any problem in making a profit on them now he can't use them.
Many of us have made profits on ebay sales haven't we? I know I have.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 1 week ago #6121

• Stella Day
Hi Jonathan. Nice to have you back and hope things are working out for you. I'm well and John's treatment is much longer and intense than we'd anticipated but all's looking good. Chemo finishes in October and surgery won't take place until the new year so the good news is we will make the Birmingham concert. The bad news is......I'll have to drag along to the Bike Show at the NEC in Birmingham the next day :dry:

£142 now.(11.09.12 at 23.01)