Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Silly Season

Silly Season 12 years 3 weeks ago #6044

• RachelPAtoSH
Greetings.
I realise things have gone quiet on the site recently, it's just that I have been on holiday (Spain, very nice thank you!), Steve has been on holiday (a diray piece to follow) and Andy the Webmaster is on holiday. Back to normal soon.
RACHEL
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Silly Season 12 years 3 weeks ago #6045

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Glad you enjoyed your holiday Rachel. I hope Steve enjoyed his. No doubt he took in some culture unlike us lot with the Union Jack trunks and buckets and spades :laugh:
Did anyone else feel naked without a tattoo on a British beach this year?
I'll look forward to the diary piece then.

.......and I'm wondering when there'll be an "I'm going to be a grandfather" announcement. It's time he caught up with us.....and we never did see any of Kerr's wedding pics. I'll show you mine if you show us yours Steve. Latest daughter's wedding August 4th, baby due September 7th.......shocking :woohoo:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re: Silly Season 12 years 3 weeks ago #6046

• RachelPAtoSH
I will ask him to check with Kerr and his wife - they may feel "private" where the internet etc. is concerned. They themselves do not work in the public eye.

Re: Silly Season 12 years 3 weeks ago #6047

• Stella Day
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
I will ask him to check with Kerr and his wife - they may feel "private" where the internet etc. is concerned. They themselves do not work in the public eye.

Absolutely Rachel. Only kidding really. :)

Re:Silly Season 12 years 3 weeks ago #6048

• Stella Day
Photo deleted.

Re:Silly Season 12 years 3 weeks ago #6054

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Greetings.
I realise things have gone quiet on the site recently, it's just that I have been on holiday (Spain, very nice thank you!), Steve has been on holiday (a diray piece to follow) and Andy the Webmaster is on holiday. Back to normal soon.
RACHEL

Sweet! Hope you all had a good time. I've been doing work and other mundane blaaaahhhh things. ;) Can't wait for the diary entry!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel