Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What other bands are you due to see live this year

Re: What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6257

• therebel
got a few gigs lined up over yhe comong couple of months but probably not a lot of you will know the groups i will be seeing

dragonforce
alestorm
the defiled
steve harley birmingham and manchester
motorhead
anthrax
trivium
as i lay dying
caliban
upon a burning body
the rasmus
sabaton
Eluveitie
wisdom

and yes i will prbably be deaf when i have finished as thay are all metal appart from harley

the most looked forward too ones are sh and trivium

see you all at brum and at jurys
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6259

• guisboro
  • Andy
Excellent theRebel. Very interesting as obviously your main taste in music is for the heavy variety which is a bit of a contrast from SH.

I should be able to spot you at Brum as you'll be the one holding the ear trumpet!!

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6262

• Maelitta
Sparks at The Barbican, London, on the 26th of october :woohoo:

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6263

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Saw Adam Ant a couple of weeks ago at Fairfield Halls Croydon.
Coming up, Steve Harley etc in Brum (yeay)
December....
Andre Ruis at O2. (Going here as a 'pact' for other half coming with me to SH gig!

Just had an invite to the Manfreds in December - Mike d'Abo, Paul Jones etc but I'm all concerted out so will probably give it a skip.

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6265

• Chungabear
Alice Cooper on 25th October

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6267

• guisboro
  • Andy
This is great. I don't know about you but you would get the feeling that most SH fans have a similar taste in music, but that's obviously not the case.

Great to see Maelitta going to see Sparks. As I mentioned on a previous thread I bought my first SH & CR album (the Psychomodo) on a school trip to Scarborough where my best mate bought the Sparks Album Kimono My House. Great to see them both still going strong.

It's a LONG time since I last saw Alice Cooper.