Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Anticipation of the acoustic tour

The Anticipation of the acoustic tour 11 years 9 months ago #7151

• stewart g
Would be interesting to know how many people from the 2000+ at the BSH will be seeing the acoustic trio plus Steve Norman in London on the forthcoming tour?...On a personal level I don't think I've ever looked forward to a concert more than Manchester this Friday.I just have the feeling that all fans who were at Birmingham at their respective gigs on the acoustic tour will be so glad to see Mr H again so quickly and that the guys on stage must still be on a massive high after Birmingham.To me it seems something has just started,the best is yet to come and we are in for a great pre xmas treat!So when The Stranger Comes to Your Town...enjoy him and the best musicians in the business!! ;)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Anticipation of the acoustic tour 11 years 9 months ago #7152

• Graeme
Maybe Stewart if we ask Steve nicely (no pun intended) he'll do the first 2 albums acoustically for us on Friday, while the words and chords are still fresh in the mind. If you're looking in Steve...only joking! Ha! Ha! Like you Stew I'm really looking forward to the intimacy of an acoustic set after the full blown triumph that was Birmingham Philharmonic Hall. :)

Re:The Anticipation of the acoustic tour 11 years 9 months ago #7156

• PeterJH
Don't forget to wear your cardigan Graeme, it might be cold!

Yes, I'm looking forward too. :)

Re:The Anticipation of the acoustic tour 11 years 9 months ago #7162

• mick_mckenzie
I'll be at the manc show with a few friends who didn't make brum and will forever regret it. For those making a day of it, the German market's on next to the town hall (about 10-15 minutes walk from the venue). Cardigans and long johns are recommended wearing if the weather carries on as it has been.

Mick

Re:The Anticipation of the acoustic tour 11 years 9 months ago #7163

• Graeme
You're just a cardiganist Peter. Kick cardiganism off the Forum. :P

Re:The Anticipation of the acoustic tour 11 years 9 months ago #7164

• RichW
I went to Brum on my own, but my wife will be with me at The Forum. She is really regretting missing the symphony hall and now can't wait for next week.

She is easily recognisable. She'll be the one drooling over Barry :(