Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show and Tell

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1758

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
they are actually very good!!
well done young lady,keep them coming
maybe steves pr department should commision you to design tour tee shirts for the upcomimg gigs in 2011.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1759

• crazy horse
im GENUINLY IMPRESSED ,i just hope others with talent (unlike me) will take your lead and put some of their stuff up ,it could be the begining of a very interesting thread ,and if theres anything else i can help ypu with just let me know :ohmy:

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1761

• cheri
These are really good! :) I had no idea you were so talented. It's hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to, I might just pick the one of Steve in his various incarnations. You really captured his looks. More, please. :)

Cheri

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1764

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
rebelfreak1- Man, I'd do that for free. For Real. In a heartbeat. Whatever they wanted.

crazy horse- I hope they do too! Half the fun of boards like these is all the sharing! Music? Poems? Stories? Photoshoots (something I've wanted to do, personally) Whatever. I'd love to see it. Also, I'm sure you'll hear from me if I do. :)

Cheri- As you wish my dear. I spent most of my morning in a hospital waiting room so I whipped this up to keep me busy. (I colored it at home)

For you Cheri, and all you awesome people here on the board!

i185.photobucket.com/albums/x66/OnlyonRoyal/GIFTREBEL.jpg

I want to do some modern Steve drawings, but need to get access to a printer to print out references. (I work on my lunch break. Heh)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1765

• cheri
Not only are you good, but you are fast! ;) You're very talented, and of course the subject matter is nice to look at, too. :) I forgot to tell you that I also really liked the picture you did of Steve superimposed over the music notes. Really good work!

I hope that the hospital visit wasn't for anything serious and that you are well and happy. Looking forward to seeing more of your art when time permits. :)

Cheri

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1768

• Rebel
crazy horse- I hope they do too! Half the fun of boards like these is all the sharing! Music? Poems? Stories? Photoshoots (something I've wanted to do, personally) Whatever. I'd love to see it. Also, I'm sure you'll hear from me if I do.

Talking of photoshoots I once had a picture of Steve from a popular 'mens magazine' where he was surrounded by naked women.
If anyone has that to share, I wouldn't mind seeing it again!! LOL