Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from me

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2476

• jackpot1
Hey Mystrex, welcome aboard the board!
What moving stories you have to tell - more when you can, eh!?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2477

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hello Mystrex! I send my welcome to the board as well! Hope you have a very nice time! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2478

• Michael Carraway
AliZarinstag - which UK show did you choose for your Guest Tickets, courtesy SH?
We will be at 2 July indoor shows, and would like to meet up just to say "Welcome".
Michael Carraway

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2480

• cheri
Welcome, Mystrex. :) It seems that Steve reaches into everyone's heart in the same way. I only heard of him by accident last November and I quickly became a very passionate fan of his. He writes so many different kinds of songs, yet we all seem to love every one. :) Unfortunately, we don't have him in America. I've had to search the UK music sites to get many of the CDs and ALL of the DVDs he's put out. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I just can't get enough of Steve Harley. :D

We'd love to hear more of your stories. :)

Cheri

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2481

• crazy horse
welcome to the pleasure dome dude!!!

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2482

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
cheri wrote:
Welcome, Mystrex. :) It seems that Steve reaches into everyone's heart in the same way. I only heard of him by accident last November and I quickly became a very passionate fan of his. He writes so many different kinds of songs, yet we all seem to love every one. :) Unfortunately, we don't have him in America. I've had to search the UK music sites to get many of the CDs and ALL of the DVDs he's put out. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I just can't get enough of Steve Harley. :D

You said it girl! Very well put. As a fellow late comer I can toss my support behind your comment and add that the music is always worth the effort to get to it! ;)

Michael Carraway wrote:
AliZarinstag - which UK show did you choose for your Guest Tickets, courtesy SH?
We will be at 2 July indoor shows, and would like to meet up just to say "Welcome".
Michael Carraway

I asked for Leamington Spa. Which will be my first! *GLEE* Then off to Wavendon and then Harrogate. I'm so damn excited!! I'd love to meet you!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel