Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CLASSIC ALBUM GIGS

CLASSIC ALBUM GIGS 14 years 5 months ago #480

• crazy horse
I have just read an item in CLASSIC ROCK ,which mentioned the possibility of STEVE doing some shows where the first half would include HUMAN MENAGIRIE in its entire form ,and the second half doing the same with PHSYCOMODO.STEVE ,i cannott impress enough how much this idea needs to be followed up on ,and if im not being to greedy maybe even the chance of it being filmed ,heres hoping CHEERS :woohoo:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:CLASSIC ALBUM GIGS 14 years 5 months ago #481

• robertotechno
If Steve actually said it, opr hinted at it himself, that is fantastic, or is it just a magazine suggesting it?
Imagine it with an orchestra too!!! Death Trip, Sebastian, Loreta's, right through Cavaliers - amazing idea - with other tracks as encores, like MSS and Judy Teen and A Friend for Life??

Re:CLASSIC ALBUM GIGS 14 years 5 months ago #482

• crazy horse
I just checked the mag ,and it is a short interview with the man himself ,when asked ,he replied ,IT CERTAINLY WOULDNT BE OUT OF THE QUESTION ,FROM MY POINT OF VIEW , ,It also mentions a 10 piece choir and a 8 piece orchestra :cheer:

Re:CLASSIC ALBUM GIGS 14 years 5 months ago #484

• groverhead
Hello - my wife just got back from Tesco, with the latest Classic Rock, April edition. Not a word on Steev, Crazy Horse, except at the back in the Live Dates section, where the whole UK tour is listed. Can you direct us to the bit you read on Human Menagerie and Psychomodo please my friend?

Re:CLASSIC ALBUM GIGS 14 years 5 months ago #486

• crazy horse
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ,I AM NOT STARTING ANY RUMORS ,THE INTERVIEW WITH STEVE H IS IN THE MAY EDITION OF CLASSIC ROCK ON PAGE 22 ......CRAZY HORSE

Re:CLASSIC ALBUM GIGS 14 years 5 months ago #488

• groverhead
thanks.
Will wait for the May issue.