& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brum Tickets

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6479

• Offshoreram
GedKen wrote:
Hi MalocN19 and Offshoreram (please, not a Derby County fan?),

yes, they have been coming up. If you can post a mobile number up on this thread someone can text you as and when they appear on ebay and on this site.

Cheri did the biz for me a while ago. Wonderful person, all the way from Amerika too! I managed to leave the ticket in such a safe place that I couldn't find it recently; cue two hours of frantic searching while turning the air blue. I eventually found it inside my 7 inch copy of Indians in Moscow's 'Naughty Miranda'!!! I haven't even got a record player these days. When was I ever going to go near my singles collection? What was I thinking of?

Yes, a long suffering Derby County fan. And I mean long suffering! N19 I'd guess at Arsenal but who knows these days.

I'm keeping tabs on ebay but prices are really just silly now. I'll have a go tomorrow for the few extra tickets going on sale. I only want one of the singles. Let's hope they aren't all gone before the link goes live.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6483

• GedKen
2 pairs currently on ebay. if you can leave a mobile number on here someone can contact you as they pop up.

All the best.

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6495

• Maloc N19
  • a timeless flight is what I am on
Thans very much GedKen and Rachel for your messages. I called BSH at 10am yesterday, but was beaten in the rush for tickets!

My mobile number is 07768-731677, so I hope for a call and to see you in Birmingham on the 24th November.

Best wishes
Outside a Stockholm cafe at the river's edge, we sat and we smiled

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6499

• jgmoriarty@gmail.com
Hi Guys

Looking for two tickets for Birmingham. Cannot afford £275 ++ on eBay. Last time I saw Steve was in Beck Theatre, Hayes and before that Hammersmith Best Years of our Lives.

Would appreciate even late notice.

Much obliged

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6500

• jgmoriarty@gmail.com
They start at £275!!!!!

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6501

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Have sent the seller a message - not a nice one either - saying if they a a true fan they should offer them here at FV +25% - but given the pricing they have started at feel it might be 'tout' based unless they are throwing in 5* accommodation and a champagne buffet before and after the gig!