Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brum Tickets

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6438

• cheri
Maloc N19 wrote:
Heh that'sso nice Cheri, I have seen your name on here and it's great that you have sent me hope! Xx
Hi, MalocN19. :) Yes, do not lose hope! I actually had an extra ticket and sold it to GedKen on this very forum, so they DO become available. I hope you get one. Good luck!

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6449

• GedKen
Hi MalocN19 and Offshoreram (please, not a Derby County fan?),

yes, they have been coming up. If you can post a mobile number up on this thread someone can text you as and when they appear on ebay and on this site.

Cheri did the biz for me a while ago. Wonderful person, all the way from Amerika too! I managed to leave the ticket in such a safe place that I couldn't find it recently; cue two hours of frantic searching while turning the air blue. I eventually found it inside my 7 inch copy of Indians in Moscow's 'Naughty Miranda'!!! I haven't even got a record player these days. When was I ever going to go near my singles collection? What was I thinking of?

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6460

• allyclay
The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sent

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6473

• RachelPAtoSH
URGENT: several tickets, all in the top tier, have been returned and we have asked the box office to put them on sale
tomorrow TUESDAY OCTOBER 30th at 10am, to give you first chance.
All in the top balcony: two pairs and three singles - PASS IT ON please via any contact method you have to any fans you know are still looking for a ticket.
Thank you, RACHEL

We know the seat numbers being put on sale - we really hope they go to dedicated fans who will actually be there. Would be cruel to see any of them appear on eBay at over-the-odds prices.

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6474

• RachelPAtoSH

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6475

• RachelPAtoSH
Sorry, link not appearing in full.
Try the Symphony Hall website, Steve's date and seating plan at 10 tomorrow