Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brum Tickets

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6534

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Excellent work Offshoreham, well done, maybe we all will see you before or after the gig!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6538

• Maloc N19
  • a timeless flight is what I am on
Hi FFCf for Ever. Me too is Fulham, Block H4 Hammersmith End, what about you? Are you going to Everton tomorrow? How many FFC are also Harley?!?!?!
Outside a Stockholm cafe at the river's edge, we sat and we smiled

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6540

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Hi Maloc N19,I have had a season ticket since 1977, but due to lack of a job at the beginning of the season I have not got one this season, was in H5 EE115!

Fantastic start to the season Everton will be tough, but we have the ability to beat them - the team assembled by MJ has the chance to do something great.

Good news is, that I start a new teaching job on Monday which may allow me to buy a half season ticket!

See you at Birmingham!

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 10 months ago #6625

• Maloc N19
  • a timeless flight is what I am on
Dear FFC Forever,

Sorry not to have replied before, was away and then swamped with trying to sort out work and the rest. I am really glad to hear that you have got a new job teaching and hope that we can meet up before or after a match sometime soon (due to various inefficiencies on my part I still haven't got a ticket for Brum, but am trusting i providence etc).

Last month was the 46th anniversary of my being being in the Hammersmith End (obviously not continuously), but I have only had a season ticket since the Tigana years - never needed one before, as you just turned up (all the old jokes about "what time is kick-off?" "when can you you make it?" / "what time suits you?". I was in a couple of 35,000 plus crowds in the last 60s, but then they just packed everyone in and hoped.

MJ has definitely built on what was already a good squad and we have got some tremendous players - did you see the bit in 'The Observer' yesterday where Dimitar Berbatov was named as the 'Man of the Day', saying that his penalty against Arsenal could only have been bettered, made even more 'louche,' had he stepped up 'wearing a smoking jacket."

All the best, speak soon!
Outside a Stockholm cafe at the river's edge, we sat and we smiled

Re:Brum Tickets 11 years 9 months ago #6817

• jgmoriarty@gmail.com
What a mercenary attitude. Nice people!