Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brum Tickets

Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5731

• GedKen
Ahem.... erm, anyone got a spare ticket I can buy? I only found out about this fantastic night when it was already sold out.

I don't suppose a second night could be scheduled in while I'm on the subject?.... in London perhaps?.... ever?.... pretty please.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5732

• joanna
Just a thought ..
It may be worth ringing the venue to see if there is a waiting list...some places do re sell if the tickets come back for whatever reason... I managed to get tickets to see Steve out at Glastonbury Extravaganza this way.. Good luck. Jo
p.s. He was brilliant too by the way..
Smile x

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5736

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Ahem.... erm, anyone got a spare ticket I can buy? I only found out about this fantastic night when it was already sold out.

I don't suppose a second night could be scheduled in while I'm on the subject?.... in London perhaps?.... ever?.... pretty please.
Hi, Ged Ken :) As a matter of fact, my boyfriend will not be attending the concert now and I have a spare ticket. His ticket is Level 5 Door 6, Upper Circle, Row A Seat 7. Don't know how far back this actually is, but the good news is that you won't have any heads in the way as it is a front row seat. :) Post your address here and send 42.50 Pounds to:

Cheri Ives
2527 Twin Creeks Drive
San Ramon, CA 94583
USA

I would give you the ticket free, but he says he wants his money back. :( Sorry about that. Are you interested?

Cheri

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5740

• Michael Carraway
Great to know that touts won't be there on the night offering seats at massively inflated prices, as ticketmaster and the big ticket agencies were not involved. Another plus and thumbs up to Comeuppance for a clever marketing job.

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5748

• GedKen
Crikey - yes please. That would be great Cheri.

My address is:

Gerry Kennedy,
41 Leicester Road,
Wanstead,
London E11 2DW

More than happy to pay for the ticket of course. Um, what is the best way of getting the money to you?

Gerry

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5749

• Michael Carraway
What a great message to read, Gerry gets a ticket for the event of the yeaR and Cheri must feel great for helping... Gerry - suggest "cash on the night" cos it costs to transfer UK money to the States, both ends pay! I believe Cheri is staying in the UK after the event for The Stables, so she might be glad of the cash. sorry if I am interfering, guys..but seems like the best for both of you.