Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brum Tickets

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5783

• GedKen
Hi Cheri,

good point. Sterling it is. Money in the post tomorrow!

Ah, Jack, I hope you do get a pair of tickets,really do.

I will keep an eye out for you if something comes up on ebay/seawave and all that.

There was a good suggestion earlier by Joanna, about contacting the venue to see if any tickets are returned.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5784

• Jack
Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Jack

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5791

• joanna
B)
Cheers GedKen
Nothing to loose Jack and maybe........... just maybe some tickets. Good Luck.
Jo
Smile x

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5833

• cheri
Gerry, I mailed your Birmingham ticket to you last Friday, July 13th. They said that it would take approximately 10 days to get to you.

On another note, I did finally figure out my name and password on PayPal. Don't know if you have already mailed out the 20-pound notes or not, but if you haven't, maybe we could try out PayPal. The thing is, I have no clue as to how to transfer money from one PayPal account to another. Do you?

Another thing...I was looking at the ticket and saw that there was a 2-pound booking fee charged, bringing the total to 44.50 pounds Sterling. If you have already mailed out the two 20-pound notes, forget the extra 4.50 pounds Sterling. I just thought maybe I could catch you in time. :)

Enjoy the ticket, enjoy the concert. I will keep my eye out for your letter in the mail.

Cheri

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5839

• Jack
Cheers Jo

Fingers crossed

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5840

• GedKen
Thanks Cheri,

I sent the money a couple of days ago by Airmail. I had noticed the booking fee bit - so I sent you £45 in total. It should be with you next week. Many thanks. Really looking forward to the night, and the discovery of early Cockney Rebel recordings just adds to the good vibe.