TOPIC: Brum Tickets

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5767

• GedKen
Cocnerebel wrote:
Why London??????

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh, you cockney rebel you. x

:silly:

It is great to Steve anywhere of course, but he is a local lad and I'm sure gigging at the Albany theatre all those years ago meant a lot to him at the time. It did to us. Come down and see him at 'home' sometime.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5769

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Hi Cheri,

I will check out Jury's Inn and other abodes, certainly I will be hunkering down somewhere in Birmingham that night so I can happily stump up the cash. I do want to get to the Stables gig - it always sells out when Steve plays there. I caught the acoustic show at Colchester last time around. Great night, great gig, and I had'nt seen Steve so relaxed, open and chatty with his audience. Mind you it was a bit of a homecoming for him, and I really loved the layout of the the local Mercury theatre and the staff there were so friendly and welcoming.... and they had a really good bar as well. What a contrast - the massive, massive Birmingham experience and the intimate Stables gig. You won't forget either.
Hi, Gerry! :) I'm thinking that it could be easy to miss each other on the night of the Symphony Hall concert, and my boyfriend wants to be paid now, so would it be too much trouble to send two 20 Pound notes wrapped in a letter to my address above? You can forget the last 2.50 Pounds as it would only weigh down the letter and alert people to the fact that there is money in the envelope.

I hope to mail the ticket out to you early next week. I believe it takes approximately 10 days to reach the UK. I'm glad I could be of help to you. I wouldn't want you to miss the concert of the year! :)

Cheri

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5777

• GedKen
Hi Cheri, I can do that, sure.

It might be better if I exchanged the pounds Sterling for dollars and send it out to you that way?

Paypal was suggested as a way of payment as well if that is even more convenient for you? I have a Paypal account so I could do that straight away if you have a Paypal account as well?

Many thanks, Gerry

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5778

• Jack
I am desperately trying to source 2 tickets for the Birmingham concert. Any help much appreciated.

Jack

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5780

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Hi Cheri, I can do that, sure.

It might be better if I exchanged the pounds Sterling for dollars and send it out to you that way?

Paypal was suggested as a way of payment as well if that is even more convenient for you? I have a Paypal account so I could do that straight away if you have a Paypal account as well?

Many thanks, Gerry
Hi, Gerry. :) I don't remember my Paypal login or password :blush: . Haven't used it in quite awhile. You can exchange the pounds for dollars if you wish, or just send two 20-pound notes to me through the mail. I can use the pounds Sterling on my upcoming trip to the UK. Either way is fine, as long as no coins are sent through the mail. I will try to mail the ticket to you on Monday. I think it takes about 10 days to reach the UK.

Hope you are doing fine and are excited about the concert. :) Talk with you soon.

Cheri

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5781

• Hertsman
:) Because it is the centre of the Universe basically.
(Well mine at least) :)