& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brum Tickets

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5842

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Thanks Cheri,

I sent the money a couple of days ago by Airmail. I had noticed the booking fee bit - so I sent you £45 in total. It should be with you next week. Many thanks. Really looking forward to the night, and the discovery of early Cockney Rebel recordings just adds to the good vibe.
Gerry, thanks so much. That's very kind of you. :) Hope to be able to meet you at one of the parties in Birmingham after all of this. :)

Take care, Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5844

• GedKen
Cheers Cheri,

parties? Oh yes.... I wonder if Steve is thinking of staying round in Brum afterwards as well? Jury's Inn could be the place to be!

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5845

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
If Steve decides to stay around in Brum after the concert and join the fans in Jurys I'll eat my hat. Go to bed GedKen. It's very late!
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5854

• GedKen
Hi Cheri,

the ticket arrived today!!!!! Marvellous, many thanks again; now I can get a good night's sleep.

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 2 months ago #5864

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Hi Cheri,

the ticket arrived today!!!!! Marvellous, many thanks again; now I can get a good night's sleep.
Cool!!!! :D I got your card in the mail today, too! We must be on the same page. :) Glad I could be of help. See you at the concert, or at the party before and/or afterwards. :)

Cheri

Re:Brum Tickets 12 years 1 month ago #5923

• Jack
Still trying desperately to locate 2 tickets for the Birmingham concert for my brother and me. We are thinking of travelling down from Glasgow in the hope of picking up tickets on the night but may well be a fruitless mission.

Jack