Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''...........

Re:The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7073

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
and nebojsa1975 I would like to send you a signed flyer to Belgrade,please e-mail me your postal address and I will send you a special souvenir of the night in Birmingham,just want to give you something back for all the excellent covers you post on here.
regards
Jimbo. rebelfreak1.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7075

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
Hi Jim do i get a fyler? I missed the after party but stayed at jurys inn

Re: The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7076

• Nebojsa1975
Thanks Jim, what's your email?
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re: The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7077

• Nebojsa1975
Here's my adress :

Marinkovic Nebojsa

street : Stanislava Sremcevica 7a

11000 Belgrade

mob.381631897117

Thank you my friend, must to appreciate that
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7078

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
thanks marinkovic will sort that out for you,no problem.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re: The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7079

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Daz401 wrote:
Hi Jim do i get a fyler? I missed the after party but stayed at jurys inn

yes daz,my e-mail is above on this threads,send me your address and i will post you a flyer out.