Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''...........

Re: The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7080

• paulng57
jimbo,
Just emailed you my address,
Thanks again, Paul
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7086

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
got it paul thanks,will post to you in next couple of days.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7088

• paulng57
Cheers

Re:The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7090

• Jack
rebelfreak1....I have sent you an e mail but as stated in the email, although I would love a flyer I appreciate I may have missed the boat. I was in the Brasshouse pre concert but on returning after the concert I got the impression that the atmosphere had changed somewhat so I returned to the hotel and travelled back to Glasgow the following day.

Re:The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7097

• mick_mckenzie
Much appreciated Jim.
Email sent.

Mick

Re:The story behind '''The Golden Ticket''........... 11 years 9 months ago #7252

• newiejudy
Jimbo
A BIG thank you for arranging the Jury's Inn accommodation at a good rate for us Harley fans & also for the wonderful surprise of the signed flyer - what a wonderful memento of an unforgetable event (it's going to be framed for sure) & also a big thank you for Steve for taking the time to sign all of them, you are a truly magnificent guy!
Love
Judy
xxx