Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: November gigs

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7884

• Graeme
Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend. Dave Hornby? Can be found on Facebook ever questioning my political points of view... and he's always wrong :-)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7900

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Thankyou for all your kind words of support, you've all given me a real lift. I have lost half of my right foot and they have cut out the cancer from my groin and pelvis (results later). Once healed they can start on my liver and lungs. I have set myself a target of getting to at least 3 shows one of which will be The Stables so I'll see you there. Thanks again, Mark xx

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7901

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Mark I wish you well. My husband John beat his bowel cancer and has buggered off surfing this week. He/we found all his surgery and treatment tough going but compared to what you're going through it seems like it was a picnic. Eat well and take all the rest/sleep you can. My thoughts are (really) with you. Take care.
Stella.

And Steve/Rachel.....give this guy a VIP pass to one of the concerts!!
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7903

• stewart g
Mark,I'll never forget the great words you posted on this very forum around 12 months ago re my son Jack,your words were a terrific inspiration. It meant a lot then and still does.We send all our best wishes to you and yours.Your in our prayers and we look forward to seeing you at a gig later in the year.
God Bless,
Stewart and Family.

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7906

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Thankyou for all your kind words of support, you've all given me a real lift. I have lost half of my right foot and they have cut out the cancer from my groin and pelvis (results later). Once healed they can start on my liver and lungs. I have set myself a target of getting to at least 3 shows one of which will be The Stables so I'll see you there. Thanks again, Mark xx
Phantom, so glad to see you post! I can't take hearing of your surgery, sounds so terrible! I REALLY want you to come to The Stables if you can so we can spend some more time together. You are such a wonderful soul and have been so kind to me. Remember when you sat beside me during Steve's concert at The Stables last year and I said that one of my favorite songs of Steve is Riding The Waves, and you said that the best thing for you during the concert was seeing my reaction to Steve? My times with you are so precious, you always looking after me and everything. You have my e-mail. Please let me know if there is anything I can do you help you during your recovery. And I really HOPE that you can attend the concert at The Stables this year, even Bilston, too. I treasure my times with Steve and the Harley fans, and you are right up there at the top of my list. :)

Much love, Cheri

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7908

• newiejudy
Hi Phantom
Thinking of you & wishing you a speedy recovery. I will always remember how kind you were to me in Birmingham & then Milton Keynes ... you made me feel so welcome right from the start & I consider you a true friend. Keep fighting & know that we are all praying for you - I want to see you in Manchester next April!!!
Love
Judy
xxxx