Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: November gigs

Re:November gigs 11 years 5 months ago #7832

• stewart g
Mark,all best wishes from up North my friend.Hope your team give you a big smile this afternoon.
Your in our prayers, God Bless.
And Stella,please pass on our best wishes to John.

Love and Peace to all Rebel's out there.
Stewart and Family.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:November gigs 11 years 5 months ago #7837

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Good to hear some gigs in the pipeline for November, it's the tonic i'll be needing after major surgery for cancer and the ensuing punch up leading to recovery (or not) depending on the winner.
Good question from Steve regarding Dave Hornby, where are ya mate?
Love to all xxx
Phantom, NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so worried about you, you know you have a special place in my heart. So sorry to hear this news. You are such a wonderful person and have such a positive outlook on stuff that I know you will come out of this okay, BUT I worry. Is there anything you need? What can I do for you? When is your surgery scheduled? Do you need someone to sit with you by your bedside and make you smile?

Please know that my best thoughts are with you. I've enjoyed every minute I've spent with you.

Lots of love, Cheri

Re:November gigs 11 years 5 months ago #7841

• therebel
mark all our love me and roxy will be thinking of you and praying for your return to health and looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible we spent a fantastic day and night with you and your brother at Birmingham and although it was our first meeting I think of you as a friend now another blue rebel keep the faith mate and get better soon .
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:November gigs 11 years 5 months ago #7842

• RachelPAtoSH
Mark (PHANTOM): this from Steve:

Hey, Mark. The whole of Harley-world is thinking of you now, and will be thinking of you for the time being, and will continue thinking of you, and thinking too of all your close friends and family, until you let us all know that you are back driving on Recovery Road. And we know you will.

Re:November gigs 11 years 5 months ago #7845

• Pandorah
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Good to hear some gigs in the pipeline for November

brilliant :-) maybe Its my time to give you a lift ! this November as apposed to you picking me up , ( pencil in bilston day after the stables ) I"ll get around to calling ya when I find your card out ! for some reason your numbers not on this phone ! ) maybe we can catch when your not busy ?

it's the tonic i'll be needing after major surgery for cancer

Oh dear lord mark ! Im so sad to see this you know ever since we first met you've been such a great friend to me and others such a special guy , you've had me in stitches at times ! crying with laughter don't ever want to ! HOPE I never see a time when I'm shedding tears of sadness :-(

" misery coming over me ! I'm thinking about going blind don't wanna see !"
but your one of life's cavalier's mark and were all behind ya here ! God bless ya , you deserve his grace .

the ensuing punch up leading to recovery (or not) depending on the winner.

Never forget Mark that the good always triumphs!, keep that in mind . you've got a lot of love far and wide in this world for you. know ! and never forget your in all our thoughts !
we're all routing for ya mate :-) even the Man himself who bought us all together is routing for ya
how special is that :-)

Mr Smith ( Raymondo ) contacted me to asked me to to send his best wishes for a full recovery also . ha ha brace ya self Mr T
I'm on a mission now to track ya down and come up ( over ) and see ya :-)
coz ya know you can
Make me Smile :-)
and you know you can get through this ! conquer it
YES YOU CAN

Good question from Steve regarding Dave Hornby, where are ya mate?

Love to all xxx

Re: November gigs 11 years 5 months ago #7849

• Andy Wood
All the best!