Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: November gigs

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7916

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
I am really sorry to hear your news Mark, it has come as quite a shock, mine and Sallie's thoughts are with you. From a Fulham supporter to a Chelsea supporter if there is anything I can do let me know - getting to Europa final, must have been a small fillip. (Means you get the chance to win that trophy before we do!)

I will be at the Palace Theatre gig as it is only 20 minutes from home, it is quite a while since Steve has been to the Palace.

Can't wait - what a great next six or so months with the Birmingham release due in less than two months!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7921

• Mystrex
Sorry to hear your news Phantom. I wish you a speedy recovery! I will be going to the Palace Theatre gig, as it is 5 mins from my house. However, I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere atm. I emailed Steve's Booking Agent, but they must be busy as I've had no reply.
"He cries in the dungeons and tries to repent, but change is a monster and changing is hard"

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7929

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
try ents24 tix for all steve's gigs go on there.
www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/steve-harley-and-cockney-rebel
palace theatre gig is available at £25 each
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7932

• Mystrex
Thanks for that, Rebel. Palace Theatre still not on there, suppose I'd better get off my lazy arse and phone them :)

Thanks for letting me know the price though ;)
"He cries in the dungeons and tries to repent, but change is a monster and changing is hard"

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7958

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
try ents24 tix for all steve's gigs go on there.
www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/steve-harley-and-cockney-rebel
palace theatre gig is available at £25 each
Jimbo! I have not heard from you in at least forever. ;) I am planning on making another trip to England this November to see Steve live again. I simply cannot stay away! Help me!! I am planning on seeing him at The Stables and at Bilston. Deborah said she will drive Scott and me to Bilston for that concert. We have been discussing getting a room there so that some of the fans can get together at a pub after Steve's concert and have an evening together. Are you up for it? I miss you and your wonderful kindness. Would love to see you again. Let me know.

Much love, Cheri

Re:November gigs 11 years 4 months ago #7972

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Southend gig tickets now available online £23.50 a pop - an absolute bargain for anyone!

Including booking fee and postage paid £52 for two tickets.