Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: November gigs

Re:November gigs 11 years 3 months ago #7992

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Have two tickets for the Stables, I am bringing my dear cousin Dennis's widow, it will be her first cocert and she is keen to see what all the fuss is about, boy will she find out! I can't wait, love the venue.
I've just come out of hospital after losing another piece of my foot and had a skin graft. I'm heading in the right direction just a few minor detours. Thanks for your kind offer Debs it was appreciated. xxx
Phantom, I'm excited that you're going to The Stables again this year! :) I will be there with my friends and Deborah right in the front row. Have you put any thought into going to the Bilston concert, too? Deborah said she would drive Scott and me, and hopefully you too, to the concert. We are thinking of getting a room (there is supposed to be a hotel across the street) and getting some fans together at a cool pub after the concert. I really want you to come. Peter Juckes-Hughes said he is up for it. I want to get Jo, Jimbo, ffcforever, Stewart g and more to come, too. The more the merrier, no? :D I miss you and hope you are holding up after such serious surgeries. I think of you often. Please seriously consider going to Bilston. We could make it a foursome in the car going and coming home.

Much love, Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:November gigs 11 years 3 months ago #7993

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Hi Cheri, pretty lady, yes I shall be attending The Stables but my health won't stand up as much as my, and your enthusiasm will allow so far as I can project, to going onwards and upwards with such illustrious company, trust me when I say my heart is feckin' breaking at the thought of missing out on that. But never say never eh? In a lot of pain at the moment but have left the morphine alone as red wine seems to be doing a fine job, along with listening to a load of music and re-reading the old pre-web sites fanzines. I'll probably bring those with me to the Stables for you to have as it will give you an insight into what occurred in those Harley times. Thanks again to all of you guys for the support so genuinley sent via this web site, such good,good people, you keep me going and thanks Steve so much for your message, I show everyone who calls, I'm so touched. xxx

Re:November gigs 11 years 3 months ago #7994

• essexboybilly
No sign yet of any news about a London show on the UK band tour - Croydon ain't the same!! Hoping for a central London show. PHANTOM: best wishes, keep strong. Thinking of ya!!