Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8019

• joanna
:woohoo:

TEARS of joy........ and then asked if I could scream at the lovely man on the line!
G 13 14 15 perfect.
Smiling all the way to work later...
Thanks ffcforever..........see you there!
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8021

• Noelternative
Yes Yes Yes !!! 2 tickets row D stalls . Waited half an hour on the phone and ran out of credit half way through the booking. Had just managed to give enough details though and the guy phoned me back what a star....You couldn't write it...Mental.... Steve you're a Diamond..Rock on Bridgewater Hall next April 26th...

Wow what a ride...!!!

Cheers N :woohoo:

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8022

• cheri
Oh, my God, I am shaking!!! I tried and tried and tried to book online and it wouldn't go through. Called my phone provider to find out how to dial overseas and it took forever!! Then waited in line at the Bridgewater Hall number for YEARS and got a wonderful woman on the other end of the line. She was able to get me seating in the stalls, said that it was very busy and she would look to see if she could get me closer to the stage. After three different seat changes, she booked me for C12 and C13!!!!! I am ecstatic! Wow, what an adrenaline rush. I will be there, you guys, and can't wait for the performance and to see you all again. Love to you all, and to Steve, too. :D

Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8023

• Pandorah
B) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) B)
Happy Days
and the suns out too :)

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8024

• LevRiviera
Seems to be quite a few seats re-appeared in the stalls on the BH web site. probably seats released by people who had them on hold then bounced by the web site. Good Luck !!

Mark

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8025

• Pandorah
cheri wrote:
Oh, my God, I am shaking!!! I tried and tried and tried to book online and it wouldn't go through. Called my phone provider to find out how to dial overseas and it took forever!! Then waited in line at the Bridgewater Hall number for YEARS and got a wonderful woman on the other end of the line. She was able to get me seating in the stalls, said that it was very busy and she would look to see if she could get me closer to the stage. After three different seat changes, she booked me for C12 and C13!!!!! I am ecstatic! Wow, what an adrenaline rush. I will be there, you guys, and can't wait for the performance and to see you all again. Love to you all, and to Steve, too. :D

Cheri

ah bless ya ! dear soul !
" I know ya ! I've been ya "
so glad you managed to sort it out .
I had the same problem Cheri :(
I just rang them in the end but the seats I wanted had already gone :-(
but then the nice lady found 2 in the row behind :-)
dead central :-) up above in the circle :-) perfect sound and vision in a room with a view :-)

Mark I'll ring you in a bit ! just need to catch my breath :-)
just trying to find a brown paper bag :-)