Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8026

• stewart g
Mark/Phantom.The Harley world is with you all the way our friend.Your in our Prayers, see you later in the year!

5 tickets booked at 10am ( Thanks Graeme).Different perspective than Birmingham, Row A Choir Circle. ;)As someone said " Only the best voices are allowed in there!!" ;) Looks like tickets are going really well.

Love and Peace to all Rebel's out there..KEEP THE FAITH!! :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8027

• PeterJH
I somehow managed to book the two seats I'd dreamed of. Absolutely delighted. Front row middle of the circle. What a fantastic result!! What a fantastic view!!!

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8028

• therebel
hi guys n girls not looking like we will not be there after the shit on the website this morning left the mrs to do it as work got in the way and all she kept saying is everytime she went to confirm it kicked her and kept moving back after birminghan I don't think I want to sit at the back upstairs poor start to the weekend but not into watching with binoculars
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8029

• GedKen
Quick FYI - Looks like the best way to buy a ticket online is to register a new account first with the BH - then go in through the link on this website.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8030

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Pandorah, true to her word,bless her,did phone me to see how I am and we have agreed provisionally to travel together to The Stables and Manchester so Cheri, loveheart, we shall meet again along with too many others to mention I'm proud to say. The Birmingham DVD will be out soon so get your orders in asap before they sell out! God, November is eons away! xxx

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8031

• Maggie Jones
HELP!! Please somebody help me...the halls website is a shocking piece of rubbish, neither my husband, our kids or myself can get through to purchase tickets.
The box office is closed. And it's been a long day. We just want to have the tickets booked.
the rebel - there are plenty of good circle tickets available, and some stalls seats, you won't need binoculars!!! But I need guidance, PLEASE. Can anyone guide me through his very daft website booking system???