Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8038

• jollyroger
Hey Phantom Mark, I send all the best of Summer vibes. May the blossom bloom in your garden, and all power to you. Reg
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8039

• joanna
Maggie.and CoHELP!!
Please somebody help me...the halls website is a shocking piece of rubbish, neither my husband, our kids or myself can get through to purchase tickets.
The box office is closed. And it's been a long day. We just want to have the tickets booked.
the rebel - there are plenty of good circle tickets available, and some stalls seats, you won't need binoculars!!! But I need guidance, PLEASE. Can anyone guide me through his very daft website booking system???

Save the stress and just contact the box office later. The chappie man was so so helpful and calm.
Best wishes
x jo :)
Smile x

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8040

• janeydoll
Tickets were a problem on line to get,thankfully managed to get great seats in the middle of the stalls via phone booking.Just like Steve said,best place for the best sound.April 2014 seems like a long way away!!Now like Peter JH wrote,wishing my life away.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8043

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Pandorah, true to her word,bless her,did phone me to see how I am and we have agreed provisionally to travel together to The Stables and Manchester so Cheri, loveheart, we shall meet again along with too many others to mention I'm proud to say. The Birmingham DVD will be out soon so get your orders in asap before they sell out! God, November is eons away! xxx
Dear Phantom, so glad to hear you will join us!!! Will you also be coming with us to Bilston the evening after The Stables' concert??? Hope you are feeling better. I think about you all the time. :)

Love, Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8044

• cheri
joanna wrote:
:woohoo:

TEARS of joy........ and then asked if I could scream at the lovely man on the line!
G 13 14 15 perfect.
Smiling all the way to work later...
Thanks ffcforever..........see you there!
Joanna, can't wait to see you again! :D You will also be at The Stables and Bilston, won't you?

Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8045

• cheri
therebel wrote:
hi guys n girls not looking like we will not be there after the shit on the website this morning left the mrs to do it as work got in the way and all she kept saying is everytime she went to confirm it kicked her and kept moving back after birminghan I don't think I want to sit at the back upstairs poor start to the weekend but not into watching with binoculars
therebel, that's what happened to me! Four times!!!, Even after registering, etc. So, I had to resort to phoning the venue from overseas. Waited forever to get to the first place in line, then got a lovely woman who, after three different seat changes, all better than the first, was able to book two tickets in Row C, Seats 12 and 13!!! I was ecstatic as time was ticking and it was 1 1/4 hours into trying to book a seat. Couldn't believe it, so keep trying. :D

Cheri