Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8052

• therebel
tickets booked on phone sat upon high choir circle front row a40 a41 so I can look down and keep my eye on you all see whats going on cheers boys n girls see u all soon at holmfirth
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8053

• GedKen
Ticket finally bought through the BH website! Job done. Never been to Manchester before - looking forward to it.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8054

• RichW
therebel wrote:
tickets booked on phone sat upon high choir circle front row a40 a41 so I can look down and keep my eye on you all see whats going on cheers boys n girls see u all soon at holmfirth

I'll be in a42, 43 and 44 with the wife, and my daughter who was totally mesmerised by You-Tube clips of Sebastian with orchestra. She is 21 and completely converted. Her first one will be Palace Theatre in november and I dont know who is more excited about manchester, me or her. Can't wait!!!

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8056

• joanna
Jim Wrote:
managed to get seats in stalls F 14/15 for myself and Julie Brown,perfect near front and centre for the perfect sound.
Sorry JO looks like we are right in front of you !!
LOL.X

Hey Mr Jim........ Sorry? Naaaaaaa. :woohoo:

Fine by me if your ok with SCREAMMMMING and boogieing behind you :woohoo: and I mean screaming!!!!!
Seat tapping and kicking out those beats ...well I ll try and ease back on the kicking.....

Actually ... I will try to be calm... I WILL try.... be good to see you and meet JB. :)
Smile x

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8057

• cheri
joanna wrote:
Jim Wrote:
managed to get seats in stalls F 14/15 for myself and Julie Brown,perfect near front and centre for the perfect sound.
Sorry JO looks like we are right in front of you !!
LOL.X

Hey Mr Jim........ Sorry? Naaaaaaa. :woohoo:

Fine by me if your ok with SCREAMMMMING and boogieing behind you :woohoo: and I mean screaming!!!!!
Seat tapping and kicking out those beats ...well I ll try and ease back on the kicking.....

Actually ... I will try to be calm... I WILL try.... be good to see you and meet JB. :)
Hahaha!!! :D Hey, Jo, I'm with you! I can't keep quiet at Steve's concerts. ;) So glad that you, Jimbo and Julie will all be there again. I am so looking forward to meeting up with all of the fans again. :)

Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8062

• GedKen
As luck would have it.....

First time I tried to buy a ticket the BH website allocated me seat C14 - which I realise now was next to Cheri's seats! (What were the chances of that? looks like just over 1,000-1). However when I went to pay there was nothing in my basket apparently! :huh:

I went back much later and eventually booked a seat in Row E. :)

Now I find on this thread that I've gone and passed up a screamer for a screamer and kicker! :ohmy:

I shall pad up accordingly!