Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8071

• joanna
:laugh:
x jo
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8079

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
As luck would have it.....

First time I tried to buy a ticket the BH website allocated me seat C14 - which I realise now was next to Cheri's seats! (What were the chances of that? looks like just over 1,000-1). However when I went to pay there was nothing in my basket apparently! :huh:

I went back much later and eventually booked a seat in Row E. :)

Now I find on this thread that I've gone and passed up a screamer for a screamer and kicker! :ohmy:

I shall pad up accordingly!
Wow, Gerry, that was close! I had the same experience of not being able to book online due to lack of basket contents--FOUR TIMES! Was finally only able to book by phoning overseas. Well, this time maybe we can meet in person at the pre- and/or post-party. Row E should be very, very good in terms of sound quality; perhaps even better than Row C. :)

Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8084

• GedKen
[/quote]....Row E should be very, very good in terms of sound quality; perhaps even better than Row C. :)

Cheri[/quote]

It's not so much the quality of the screaming Cheri - it's the kicking that worries me now! :laugh:

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8089

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
....Row E should be very, very good in terms of sound quality; perhaps even better than Row C. :)

Cheri[/quote]

It's not so much the quality of the screaming Cheri - it's the kicking that worries me now! :laugh:[/quote]
Heehee! :D

Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8099

• joanna
GEDKEN WROTE:It's not so much the quality of the screaming Cheri - it's the kicking that worries me now!

"Chill" its okay..... Im in "G" anyway. All will be well.......well hopefully. :unsure:

x Jo

:woohoo:
Smile x

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 2 months ago #8136

• Chungabear
Well I have booked my tickets in Circle A Row H. Just sit back quietly and wait now :) Cheri I spent quite some time talking to Kathy in Birmingham, Is she coming to Manchester?