Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8046

• cheri
Maggie Jones wrote:
HELP!! Please somebody help me...the halls website is a shocking piece of rubbish, neither my husband, our kids or myself can get through to purchase tickets.
The box office is closed. And it's been a long day. We just want to have the tickets booked.
the rebel - there are plenty of good circle tickets available, and some stalls seats, you won't need binoculars!!! But I need guidance, PLEASE. Can anyone guide me through his very daft website booking system???
Maggie, I had a TERRIBLE time trying to book online, even after registering. It kept saying I had timed out and had no contents in my shopping basket!!! So, my advice to you is to phone them. That's what I had to resort to, and it worked!

Much luck to you,
Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8047

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Rachel is correct, you must register first before anything else to be able to purchase rapidly dwindling tickets. xxx
Not even that worked for me, Phantom. I had to resort to calling overseas to finally book tickets!

Love, Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8048

• therebel
well woke up this morning in a slightly better mood than yesterday day after all the balls up with that dreaded link sat and had a coffee and thought about what I would be missing and the the fact that we have bilston and Holmfirth to look forward to already . had a look on the forum and read all the comments about the frustrating day everyone else had had as well then it hit me I might not get the tickets I wanted but everyone cant have them and I would miss seeing all our friends new and old plus the pleasure of meeting the phantom again ( get better quickly my friend ) even thinking of booking into the hotel with everyone again even though we only live 5 miles from the venue. see you all soon I hope
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8049

• Michael Carraway
Therebel....DO see Rachel's note on the home page, it REALLY works.
I just went in three times in the last hour, right to the spot where they take the card, then I logged out!! Got ours!!
REGISTER, then log out. Start the website up again, click the link and you should be ok. I think their link had a problem with the ADD TO BASKET link. That's the stage where it was all going wrong. Someone must have got it sorted. Good luck, Michael

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8050

• Michael Carraway
Just remember:
Open the link then FIRST
LOG-IN

then you're on your way

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8051

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
managed to get seats in stalls F 14/15 for myself and Julie Brown,perfect near front and centre for the perfect sound.
Sorry JO looks like we are right in front of you !!
LOL.X :laugh:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'