Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8006

• Noelternative
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Dont worry Cheri,I am here,pop in and out most days to keep up with whats happening,and yes plans are afoot for Manchester in April.
Rebel on regardless,
Jimbo.
AND FOR THE PHANTOM...THINKING OF YOU MARK MATE,KEEP STRONG,WE ARE ALL WITH YOU,see you soon at the November gigs. B)

Hi Phantom...! That goes for me too m8. I very much look forward to meeting you at one of the forthcoming shows. Wishing you all the power and strength and spirit necessary to overcome and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Cheers N :cheer:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8008

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Thanks guys,much appreciated. I had a good day today at the hospital, the surgeon said the amputation site is healing (slowly) and the skin graft is looking good too,I can even take a shower now that the dressings are off. This means I can book tickets for certain shows with confidence until the chemo begins,YIPPEE !!! XXX
Bless you, Phantom. You KNOW that my prayers are with you and I can't wait to see you at the next concert. :D

Love, Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8009

• mick_mckenzie
Yee haaaahhhh!!!! ;)

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8010

• cockneyr3bel
YAY got tickets B21 & 22 center for myself and Judy.All the very best Mark,thinking of you,keep strong focused lots love xx

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8011

• may13may
Tickets booked for Manchester :)
Turned radio on this morning Come up and see me make me smile playing, lovely day here in Liverpool, come back to the Phil soon Steve :) Collette

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8012

• cheri
HELP!!! Am desperately trying to book tickets on the link provided. Every time I get a seating allocation and proceed to checkout, it says my session has logged out and that there are no contents in my shopping basket!!! I have tried four times to get seating and it won't let me book them! What am I doing wrong?

Cheri :(