Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manchester April 2014

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 3 months ago #8076

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
yes paul mate.as soon as I get things sorted,as last time I will get a special code for us to book at cheaper rates,and remember everyone, you may see cheap rates for jurys on the web now,but there will only be a few rooms at that rate and advance payment is required.my deal will allow you to cancel up to 12 noon on the day of arrival and no up front costs for you.
more when I have it.(towards the end of the month)
Jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 3 months ago #8083

• robertotechno
I will call the box office today, as even as an IT expert, booking on the BH website is a bit of a kerfuffle, and see about a couple of good Circle seats, and maybe join you guys at Jurys or wherever.
Great work, Jimbo!! ROB

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 3 months ago #8085

• paulng57
Thanks Jimbo, appreciate your efforts.
Paul

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 3 months ago #8086

• GedKen
GedKen wrote:
PS - there is a racehorse called 'Between the lines' which has just begun racing. The racing papers advised punters to wait until it started running in 12 furlong handicaps. It ran at Kempton last week - in a 12 furlong (1 mile 4 furlong) handicap and it got up into third place at 25/1.

A couple of quid (each way) on it over the racing season could fund the Manchester treat.

PPS - erk! It's due to run over 14 furlongs tonight in the 20:55 at Yarmouth. Odds of around 8/1. Hmmmm, dunno.... maybe.

Ah well - 'Between the Lines' went off at 14/1 in a six runner race, faded over the last 2 furlongs and finished 5th. The only other outsider in the race, Dr. Finley, won at 16/1. It's a mug's game after all!

Even so, if BtL goes back to 12f next time....

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 18 hours ago #8429

• RichW
Hi Rachel,

Im currently willing the months away in anticipation of the big event in april. Do you know if Steve Norman will be part of the set up again? I really hope he is!