Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manchester April 2014

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 4 months ago #7948

• sue powell
Hi Jimbo, We met at the Duchess in York and at Pocklington. We'd love to 'join the party' this time in Manchester - Missed B'ham as we had to travel back.
Just checked Jurys and they are already fully booked! Hope you can find a good alternative.
Roll on next April.
Love and peace,
Sue & Patience.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 4 months ago #7949

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
sue powell wrote:
Hi Jimbo, We met at the Duchess in York and at Pocklington. We'd love to 'join the party' this time in Manchester - Missed B'ham as we had to travel back.
Just checked Jurys and they are already fully booked! Hope you can find a good alternative.
Roll on next April.
Love and peace,
Sue & Patience.

Just checked Jury's. They don't look fully booked to me?www.jurysinns.com/booking?ipage=booking&...5D=0&CODE=&x=89&y=12
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 4 months ago #7951

• sue powell
Just checked Jurys myself. You're absolutely right. Thanks for that. So much for hotel booking sites !
Cheers.

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 4 months ago #7952

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi girls,
Dont worry Jurys aint booked up yet,its that Man. United thing I mentioned,ROOMS WILL BE RELEASED FOR SALE AS AND WHEN THEY KNOW THE FOOTIE SITUATION.Remember it is still a year away,give or take,rooms are available now on booking.com,laterooms etc but those sites only get allocated around six or so rooms,when they are gone it shows the hotel as being sold out. Jurys own site has availability,I can negotiate lower prices once I know the football situation,I have a contact name and will be able to get a special booking code again at a later date,just for us.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 4 months ago #7954

• cockneyr3bel
hi jimbo
double room please for judy(from australia) and myself .
look forward to seeing you there love glynisxx

Re:Manchester April 2014 11 years 4 months ago #7956

• sue powell
Hi again,
Always have an eye on lower prices ! We'll keep a lookout for news from you once the football hurdle is out of the way. Looking forward to Manchester already, and hoping that Pocklington will crop up on the Winter schedule.
Take care,
Sue and Patience.