Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8000

• cheri
Talk about alarm! Being in California, USA, I have to be at my computer at 2:00 a.m. the night before! Then, have to get up early the next day for a full day's activities. I just hope I fill out the information correctly!!! But wouldn't miss it for the world, especially if Jimbo is organizing another pre- and post-concert party. :D

Jimbo, if you're out there, I miss you and will try to contact you via e-mail soon. I don't hear much from you anymore on the forum and don't want to lose touch!!!

Love, Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8001

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Dont worry Cheri,I am here,pop in and out most days to keep up with whats happening,and yes plans are afoot for Manchester in April.
Rebel on regardless,
Jimbo.
AND FOR THE PHANTOM...THINKING OF YOU MARK MATE,KEEP STRONG,WE ARE ALL WITH YOU,see you soon at the November gigs. B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8002

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Will be online at the waking of the day to get tickets - should I go for where I was with Peter JH at Birmingham (where Steve said we shouldn't be!) or in the middle of the stalls like Cheri was.

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8003

• joanna
:woohoo:
Excitment building. Climb aboard.
jo

AND a big P.S for Mark Phantom. Although I dont feel I know you that well Mark having only met you briefly a couple times but just want to wish you much strength and focus for the next phase of your treatment... "Step by slow step" as it were. x
Smile x

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8004

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Thanks guys,much appreciated. I had a good day today at the hospital, the surgeon said the amputation site is healing (slowly) and the skin graft is looking good too,I can even take a shower now that the dressings are off. This means I can book tickets for certain shows with confidence until the chemo begins,YIPPEE !!! XXX

Re:Bridgewater Hall 11 years 3 months ago #8006

• Noelternative
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Dont worry Cheri,I am here,pop in and out most days to keep up with whats happening,and yes plans are afoot for Manchester in April.
Rebel on regardless,
Jimbo.
AND FOR THE PHANTOM...THINKING OF YOU MARK MATE,KEEP STRONG,WE ARE ALL WITH YOU,see you soon at the November gigs. B)

Hi Phantom...! That goes for me too m8. I very much look forward to meeting you at one of the forthcoming shows. Wishing you all the power and strength and spirit necessary to overcome and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Cheers N :cheer: