& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7809

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
cheri wrote:

I want to come back to England SO BADLY you don't even know! I want to see all of you guys and see and hear Steve sing. I just feel so much JOY when I hear him. Scott (my fiance) said he is going to write to Steve to see if he'll play at my wedding, but I doubt it would ever happen. :( So, I'll just have to save up some money and come back again. Harley fans are the best people in the world and it emanates from the man himself. I hope you all are doing wonderfully. Keep your fingers crossed that Steve will do another stint at The Stables again this year so that Scott and I can have a honeymoon in England. I wish so much that Steve will do that, as well as a couple more venues close to there so we can take in two or three concerts. I just wish it with all my heart.

Take care everybody and don't forget about me way out here in California. :)

Love, Cheri

Cheri, It would be great if Steve agreed to play at your wedding but hardly fair on the rest of us fans stuck way out here in the UK. We'd all be so jealous......well I know I would. :laugh: Keep everyone happy. Come to the UK to get married. Get Steve to play for you and invite us all!!

And what would you have him play?"(Love) Compared With You" or "Friend for Life" (minus the "I'll feed your cats ...." line, of course :ohmy: )

If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7816

• joanna
Nice Stella!
:laugh:
:laugh:

jo
Smile x

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7817

• Pandorah
she's a girl that Stella ! you do make me laugh !

I recon given enough co operation and organisation by us all
we could all get our heads together and create another convention ( it's been a long time now )
and combine it with a fitting reception for Cheri and Scott also !
it would have to be on a ticket sale basis ( that would cover all our wedding gifts )
hopefully that would cover the venue hire ! wouldn't it ?
and I'm sure If we asked comeuppance nicely Steve would come along and play a song or two :-)
it's just a thought !
failing that our funky reunion will have to be in Manchester ! next year and we could have an after dark wedding supper for the happy couple .
one way or another we will celebrate :-)

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7824

• cheri
Pandorah wrote:

we could all get our heads together and create another convention ( it's been a long time now )
it would have to be on a ticket sale basis ( that would cover all our wedding gifts )
and I'm sure If we asked comeuppance nicely Steve would come along and play a song or two :-)
it's just a thought !
failing that our funky reunion will have to be in Manchester ! next year and we could have an after dark wedding supper for the happy couple .
Stella, Jo, and Deborah, if we could all get together for some kind of celebration and Steve sang, I could do nothing else in life and die happy. You have made my day. Well, a girl can hope, can't she? I'm sure I'll see you all again, and Steve, too. I just feel to strongly about you all not to.

Lots of love, Cheri

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7825

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Pandorah wrote:

it's just a thought !

I have no idea whether Cheri and Scott have set the wedding date yet but a Honeymoon in the UK combined with a reception full of Harley mates and Steve singing a couple of songs sounds wonderful Debs....even if a little over-whelming for Scott :lol:
What do you think Steve? Does it sound reasonable? I could bring me uke! :silly:

If not perhaps a dedication to the happy couple at Manchester would be fitting?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7838

• joanna
Update........
Leonard " Has left the building"...

Back to the real music....again. :woohoo:

May still try to get tickets to see LC in June in London if i am off though... chance not to miss.
Smile x