Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7787

• Pandorah
bless ya Cheri , just don't take it off!
mine came off because it got wet ! which is unavoidable !

do hope your man realises I hold him totally responsible for rendering you incapacitated !
and tell him from me he now has to do all the washing up ! loading the dishwasher ! oh and doing the washing ! changing the beds ! ( thats a bugger that one ) you cant put any pressure on that finger !! so forget-lifting mattress"a to fit that bottom sheet ! all those jobs you found no problem before ! trust me you will discover how important one finger can be. so you tell him I from me it's the least he can do ! what was he thinking ? he's been doing it a life time ! think jo's right ! you should maybe of used the fat slat ! ( a kneel board )
so you tell that man of yours to look after you !
oh and while your on the subject ! because this is really what its all about ! HARLEY :)
tell him from me ! we all want you to follow your passion too ! so he needs to bring you back over here ASAP
tell him it's more exciting , more hair raising , and mire exhilarating ! than whizzing down some ski slope !
;)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7788

• Pandorah

I do hope your man realises I hold him totally responsible for rendering you incapacitated !

and tell him from me ! he now has to do all the washing up ! loading the dishwasher ! oh and doing the washing ! changing the beds ! ( thats a bugger that one ) you cant put any pressure on that finger !! so forget-lifting mattress's up at the corners , to fit that bottom sheet ! all those jobs you found no problem before ! trust me ! you will discover how important that one finger can be. so you tell him from me , it's the least he can do ! what was he thinking ? he's been doing it a life time ! think jo's right ! you should maybe of used the fat slat ! ( a kneel board )
oh and while your on the subject ! because this is really what its all about ! HARLEY :)
tell him from me ! we all want you to follow your passion too ! so he needs to bring you back over here ASAP
tell him it's much more exciting , probably more hair raising , and more exhilarating ! than whizzing down some ski slope ! and the only danger involved is maybe being crushed in the rush :P
;)

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7790

• joanna
:laugh:

it's much more exciting , probably more hair raising , and more exhilarating ! than whizzing down some ski slope ! and the only danger involved is maybe being crushed in the rush
:woohoo: :woohoo:
Very true!! jo
Smile x

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7791

• cheri
Pandorah wrote:

I do hope your man realises I hold him totally responsible for rendering you incapacitated !

and tell him from me ! he now has to do all the washing up ! loading the dishwasher ! oh and doing the washing ! changing the beds ! ( thats a bugger that one ) you cant put any pressure on that finger !! so forget-lifting mattress's up at the corners , to fit that bottom sheet ! all those jobs you found no problem before ! trust me ! you will discover how important that one finger can be. so you tell him from me , it's the least he can do ! what was he thinking ? he's been doing it a life time ! think jo's right ! you should maybe of used the fat slat ! ( a kneel board )
tell him it's much more exciting , probably more hair raising , and more exhilarating ! than whizzing down some ski slope ! and the only danger involved is maybe being crushed in the rush :P
;)
Deb and Jo, you guys are great! :D Deb, my guy is in Montana and I am in California, a 1300 mile distance away. He just called me from the ski slopes--today is the last day of the season because all of the grizzly bears are coming out of hibernation. So, anyway, I have to do everything by myself. But, so far it hasn't been too hard. I have a friend (remember Kathy?) who is coming down here from Nevada City towards the end of April to help me pack up my stuff. What a job!!!! :S

I want to come back to England SO BADLY you don't even know! I want to see all of you guys and see and hear Steve sing. I just feel so much JOY when I hear him. Scott (my fiance) said he is going to write to Steve to see if he'll play at my wedding, but I doubt it would ever happen. :( So, I'll just have to save up some money and come back again. Harley fans are the best people in the world and it emanates from the man himself. I hope you all are doing wonderfully. Keep your fingers crossed that Steve will do another stint at The Stables again this year so that Scott and I can have a honeymoon in England. I wish so much that Steve will do that, as well as a couple more venues close to there so we can take in two or three concerts. I just wish it with all my heart.

Take care everybody and don't forget about me way out here in California. :)

Love, Cheri

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7797

• Pandorah
oh dear ! that's a shame ! ! my mistake ! I didn't realise your man wasn't by your side ! I assumed when you said you'd had to re-home your beloved feline companions to make room for his Pooch ! that he had moved in to be your left hand man ! or is it right ? anyway !
Great Kathy's coming to the rescue ! shes a god send . do take it easy !
personally ! I recon you should come over and get married here ! failing that ! skip the wedding just come for the honeymoon ! lol

in a honey coloured moon
I can see you
bouncing around
but
I'm thinking
christ this is mad !

come on
sling it
sling it
sling all out the window and start all over again !

if Mohamed can't come to the mountain
the mountain must come to Mohamed !

pack up and move over here lol .
we'll all look after ya :-)

Re:COVERS for Mr Harley ....lets SHAKE THE TREE 11 years 5 months ago #7802

• cheri
Pandorah wrote:
oh dear ! that's a shame ! ! my mistake ! I didn't realise your man wasn't by your side ! I assumed when you said you'd had to re-home your beloved feline companions to make room for his Pooch ! that he had moved in to be your left hand man ! or is it right ? anyway !
Great Kathy's coming to the rescue ! shes a god send . do take it easy !
personally ! I recon you should come over and get married here ! failing that ! skip the wedding just come for the honeymoon ! lol

in a honey coloured moon
I can see you
bouncing around
but
I'm thinking
christ this is mad !

come on
sling it
sling it
sling all out the window and start all over again !

if Mohamed can't come to the mountain
the mountain must come to Mohamed !

pack up and move over here lol .
we'll all look after ya :-)
Hi, Deb. I had to put my cats up for adoption because Scott doesn't like cats. :( But the whole idea is that since he build a beautiful new house in Montana last August, I will be moving from sunny California to an entirely different atmosphere. It's nice there--an upscale resort town with around 5,000 population--but it will be a real change for me. I am going to be having to write on this website a lot to keep from being lonely.

Scott is coming down here in late May, around the time of his birthday and he said he will also help me pack (Kathy is going to help me at the end of April for about a week). I've been going through my TONS of clothes and throwing out what I haven't used in ages. It's not TOO hard with my broken finger yet, but I can't imagine packing up heavy things, so I'm glad I have friends who can help.

I so much want to come back to England and see Steve in concert again, preferably with his full rock band. When does he schedule his early winter venues? It takes SO MUCH PLANNING to make these trips, let alone the expense. And I know it can't last forever, but even after more than two years and am still passionate about Steve and his music. I really want to see you and Jo, Jimbo, The Phantom, ffcforever, Julie Brown, Peter Juckes-Hughes, Stewart g, The Rebel and so many more lovely people I met in Birmingham. God, what a time we had! Really hope to finally meet Ana, too. It was a shame that things went awry for her.

Anyway, it's good to hear from you. Hope everything is alright with you. Talk to you soon! :)

Love, Cheri